Recent

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

May 05, 2024, 04:29:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 9
  • Total Topics: 9
  • Online Today: 2
  • Online Ever: 33
  • (March 31, 2024, 06:40:08 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3

Author Topic: Welcome to Retroactivity.net  (Read 4670 times)

TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • If it isn't broken, it isn't fun!
    • View Profile
Welcome to Retroactivity.net
« on: December 13, 2021, 10:46:56 AM »
Hi Everyone!
Some might know me from my interaction with the Ultima Online community for script automation.  I was the original owner of ScriptUO.  But what most people don't know is that I've been a very large classic computer collector for many years.  Recently I thought it would be nice to share my experiences with the community and give an alternative location for people to post their own experiences.

For me it started with the original Apple 8-bit lines of computers as well as the original Sinclair ZX-81.  As I got older I branched out into other systems, but never really got into the full restoration of computers I'd collect until a few years ago.  Now I do complete restorations including functional refurbishments, diagnostics and physical restoration.  Because of this, I've collected a large collection of computer from Apple, Commodore, Atari and Sinclair.

So hopefully you will enjoy your stay as hopefully this community will grow into a place where everything related to retro computing will be appreciated.

I've started with the systems/manufacturers that I have the most experience with.  Going forward, if there's additional interest in adding other systems/companies then I'd be totally happy expanding the featured forums.

Have a great day!
TM
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 07:35:10 PM by TrailMyx »

Shout Panel

TrailMyx: another test 2021 Dec 15 19:48:56

TrailMyx: Test test 2021 Dec 13 21:27:28